Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Mon Dec 12 14:05:55 PST 2005

>From: "Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>
>To: <dragaera at dragaera.info>
>Subject: How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?
>Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:14:44 -0800
>
>Assuming that Zerika DOES die childless, what happens to the assets and
>titles that belong to House Phoenix? Are they put in trust and managed by a
>steward appointed by Zerika? Are they appropriated by the Empress to
>dispose
>of she wishes? If the latter, it could provide an interesting problem when
>the Cycle-created Heir finally did make an appearance some Turns down the
>road.

personally, i'm of the belief that Sethra Lavode would be the best person to
handle the Phoenix assets and titles, simply because she has no loyalty to
any one House. Her actions with Norathar's parentage could be seen as
loyalty to the House of the Dragon, but considering her knowledge of
Dragons, being that all her close friends are Dragons (that we know about
anyways), she probably recognized that to undermine the Dragon Council would
be seen as a mortal insult to the House.