Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Dec 12 14:26:15 PST 2005

"Scott Schultz" <scott at cjhunter.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
11/12/05 01:14 PM

<dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

>Assuming that Zerika DOES die childless, what happens to the assets and
>titles that belong to House Phoenix? Are they put in trust and managed by
>steward appointed by Zerika? Are they appropriated by the Empress to
dispose
>of she wishes? If the latter, it could provide an interesting problem
when
>the Cycle-created Heir finally did make an appearance some Turns down the
>road.

Any material assets would be probably be held in trust by the Empire,
likely in the care of the Imperial archives (under the control of the
House of the Lyorn), along with the less concrete things (such as a record
of proper titles, inheritance, qualified Heirs, etc).

As to how the Phoenix will rise again--this is one subject I really
hesitate to spend too much time speculating on, since I have the distinct
impression that Steve's got something up his sleeve, and I don't want to
ruin it by maybe stumbling into what it is (or at least onto a significant
part of it) ahead of time.

Majikjon