Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Mon Dec 12 18:16:00 PST 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> On 12/12/05, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com> wrote:
>

> > Sethra? Impartial?
> >
> > HAH.
> > Tell that to all those Dzur Heroes who've been attacking Dzur Mountain for
> > Verra-knows-how-long.
> >

> I am sure that they would all agree that she quite impartially
> defended herself (successfully, except maybe that one time) from their
> attacks.

Kinda doubt we wouldn't have heard about the one Dzur hero who made it
back to tell the tale.

I suspect Sethra just died one day of old age.  Or maybe she killed
herself, out of boredom or in need of a quick way to chat with the gods.