Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Mon Dec 12 20:14:57 PST 2005

I think Sethra quite impartially defends herself against any member of any
House who(m?) is stupid enough to attack up Dzur Mountain. It just so
happens that most of these intrepid fame-seekers are Dzur. So from the fact
that she's killed a lot of Dzur, it does not follow without another premise
that she is somehow biased against them.

Cheers,
Shawn