Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Dec 13 06:41:41 PST 2005

Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
12/12/05 06:16 PM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

>Kinda doubt we wouldn't have heard about the one Dzur hero who made it
>back to tell the tale.

Just because someone killed her doesn't mean that someone survived the
encounter.

>I suspect Sethra just died one day of old age.  Or maybe she killed
>herself, out of boredom or in need of a quick way to chat with the gods.

I'd say the likely suspects are:

a) The Apprentice did it. (Not StY, likely an earlier one)

b) The Jenoine did it. (In one of those attacks on the Empire we haven't
learned about yet, maybe?)

c) Verra did it. (No love lost there, as we see in Issola.)

d) The butler did it. (Tukko just thought she was getting uppity.)

Majikjon