Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Sun Nov 13 13:50:06 PST 2005

> I disagree with your conclusion.    Why can't a fundamental
> law of the
> universe not be created by the Lords of Judgment?

There's no reason they can't. It just seems that, _A Dream of Passion_
aside, they don't really seem to be into that sort of thing. Moreover, the
limited knowledge we've been given would indicate that they don't really
understand it all that well or have any control over it. If they had put it
into operation, you'd think there'd be an Architect who they'd be consulting
instead of putting up with cryptic mumbo-jumbo from Verra and her sisters.

Most of the time they don't even seem to know which phase it's pointing to,
though this could very well have to do with the way time flails around in
the vicinity of the Halls along with the fact that the Cycle represents
Dragaeran Terrestrial time.