Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Dec 13 13:56:47 PST 2005

Philip Hart wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Dec 2005, Howard Brazee wrote:
>
>> I disagree with your conclusion.    Why can't a fundamental law of the
>> universe not be created by the Lords of Judgment?
>
>Why can't it be a fundamental law of the universe that the Jenoine have to
>tapdance whenever in the presence of the LoJ?

Mainly because it doesn't make as good of a story.

But remember - these gods aren't omnipotent.   We don't' know what is
easy, hard, or impossible.   If the Jenoine overlooked something that
allowed them an opportunity to change the way the universe worked - and
they thought that change would give them an edge in their battle with
them - it may be worth a heavy cost to implement.