Dragaera

Kragar WAS Re: How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Dec 14 12:19:33 PST 2005

Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
12/14/05 12:13 PM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Kragar WAS Re: How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

>But I thought Kragar was a deep-cover operative for House Dragon? Which
>explains why Aliera dislikes him.
>
>Max Wilson

Kragar has been called everything from a secret agent crossbreed son of
Daymar to a Dreamgrass-smoking, Mario-concealing Yendi uncle of Kieron the
Conquerer.

(Okay, maybe that last one if a bit of a stretch)

Still, the wikicity has a good article on all the things that Kragar might
be:

http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Speculation:Kragar

Personaly, I like the idea that Kragar is just what he appears to be. A
disgraced Dragon who was a dismal failure as a field commander so he went
to find greener pastures. (Or, at least, Blacker and Greyer ones.)

Majikjon