Dragaera

How will House Phoenix arise from the ashes?

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 22:54:52 PST 2005

On 12/15/05, Martin Wohlert <martin_wohlert at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> >But all Jhereg are hybrids, as I keep having to emphasize.
>
> And because your theory demands that Kragar is a bastard, then he is,
> despite him being described as a Dragon in all the books?

Well, he is in my speculation.  Just like Kiera is always described as
being a Jhereg, right until the end of /Orca/.

If I'd speculated that Kiera was secretly Sethra Lavode, I'd have been
right to do so.  If I'd speculated that she was secretly Zerika,
Empress of all Dragaera, well, I would have been wrong.

Hm.  Actually, Kiera being secretly Zerika may have some merit.  I
need to re-read parts of /Orca/.

> Circle evidence, at least until SKZB says Kragar is a bastard.

It's not evidence at all.  Speculation is always circular.