Dragaera

Sethra as Vlad's mother? (Was Yummy Vlad Speculation)

lincicum at comcast.net lincicum at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 17:30:05 PST 2005

> > quashed) that Sethra was somehow once Dolivar's lover.  But nobody lately
> > has speculated that Sethra might be somehow Vlad's mother!
>
> You mean Mellar's mother? I don't think she'd appreciate that.
>
> And what about the kiss that would have made Cawti jealous, "if she
> were the jealous type"?
>
> Max

Can undead even have children? (Granted Sethra wasn't always undead, but she has been for hundreds of years prior to Vlad's  birth.)

I'm not a huge fan of Vampire stories in general, but I don't think I've ever heard one (Brust or otherwise) with a pregnant Vampire. (I haven't read Agyar yet, tho, so maybe someone knows more about this than I do.)

Majikjon