Dragaera

Vlad's Mother Speculation

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Tue Jan 3 15:06:59 PST 2006

Scott Kreitzer <rascaltkatt at yahoo.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/03/06 02:50 PM

dragaera at dragaera.info
cc

Subject
Vlad's Mother Speculation

>I know I posted this before, but I didn't see any comments on this.
>
>  Since Devera keeps calling Vlad "Uncle Vlad", isn't it possible that
Verra is Vlad's mother?

>  That would make Aliera his sister both biologically (except for
difference in species) and spiritually, explaining why she puts up
>with/likes Vlad.
>
>  Maybe if Verra has a child with a Dragaeran, then the child is
Dragaeran.  If she has a child with an Easterner, then the child is an
>Easterner.  This could explain Vlad's father's dislike of Vlad learning
witchcraft, because he may figure things out.

>  Does this make any sense?

This is yet another topic on which the wikicity chimes in. Is there
anything it *can't* do?

http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Speculation:Vlad_Taltos

Majikjon