Dragaera

The Magic Box

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 4 13:46:14 PST 2006

Philip Hart wrote:

>Hmm, I don't see the necessity.  X finds a box.  X gets a vision that
>Vlad should talk into the box.  SKZB happens to be at the other end.
>One day the box starts talking to him in Hungarian with some funny words
>thrown in.  Is X an intermediary here?  What about Y, who sent the vision?

He has told the box stuff that a careful assassin wouldn't tell the
world, so he must have some assurance or possibly enforced direction to
convince him to do so.

Now that doesn't mean he can't have enough control so that he doesn't
betray a friend's secrets - but he certainly had revealed his own
secrets - to us.