Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* know about Kragar?)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Jan 9 07:57:46 PST 2006

Maximilian Wilson <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
01/09/06 07:47 AM

Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* know about
Kragar?)

>On 1/9/06, Jeff G. <Log0n5150 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> So what is Vlads ultimate purpose? I have my own ideas, but Steve's are
>> usually cooler, so I will wait for him to share with us.
>
>It probably involves lots of food and klava.

A more interesting question might be:

Will those trying to use Vlad find that he's still under their control, or
will Vlad find his *own* purpose, perhaps one that is contrary to that
which the powers-that-be-desire? (Or at least, contrary to what they
thought they desired?)

Thinking primarily of Verra here, will Vlad truly remain her "tool", or
will his plans come to be more important than hers?

I suppose the concept of the "tool that evolves to supercede the will of
his masters" is a story that has been played out before, but it's one I
find to be quite compelling, and it would be interesting to see SKZB's
take on it.

Majikjon