Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Mon Jan 9 11:31:59 PST 2006

A more interesting question might be:

Will those trying to use Vlad find that he's still under their control,
or
will Vlad find his *own* purpose, perhaps one that is contrary to that
which the powers-that-be-desire? (Or at least, contrary to what they
thought they desired?)

Thinking primarily of Verra here, will Vlad truly remain her "tool", or
will his plans come to be more important than hers?

I suppose the concept of the "tool that evolves to supercede the will
of
his masters" is a story that has been played out before, but it's one I
find to be quite compelling, and it would be interesting to see SKZB's
take on it.

Majikjon

  Wasn't Verra an example of  a "tool that evolves to supercede the will
of his masters"?  Woudn't that be ironic?

  scott

Yahoo! Photos