Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really* know about Kragar?)

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Jan 9 11:32:31 PST 2006

Jeff G. wrote:

>Well, technically, Vlad/Dolivar already was a Dragon, and I would think that
>being houseless in the early days of the empire would teach him fear.
>However, this would go a long way to explaining how Vlad has such insight
>into the "Dragearean Point of View" when dealing with the various houses.
>IIRC correctly, kept in the halls have 4 destinations:

We have seen a couple of cases of dual or more citizenship.
Tekla/Dragon an Tekla/Dzur.   With the genetic element involved, I don't
know what rights your children have.   Could someone be a member of 17
houses?    Is it advantageous to have a Phoenix coming from your house?

Are there Dragaerans who are not members of any house?   Yes - are there
any on the mainland?   What happens when someone is kicked out of the
Teklas?