Dragaera

Not a witch?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:46:00 PST 2006

On 1/12/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I could handwave a vague explanation: Regular psychic
> communication is more like telephony or radio; there are formal
> magical connections made between individuals.  Vlad has essentially
> put himself in a Faraday cage by donning the Phoenix stones.  Whereas
> the witch-familiar bond is more like quantum entanglement ("spooky
> action at a distance"), and thus cannot be defeated by the same
> methods.

It can't? I thought I remembered Loiosh having trouble communicating
with Vlad on Greenaere. I'm almost positive Loiosh commented on the
difficulty of sensing *others* there, but I also thought he had
trouble communicating with Vlad when Vlad was in jail and Loiosh was
flying back for help.

Max

--
Be pretty if you are,