Dragaera

Not a witch?

Thu Jan 12 17:14:11 PST 2006

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

>On 1/12/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
>.
>

>>The only times Vlad and Loiosh have been separated by more than the
>>width of a single city are:
>>
>>#1) During the escapade on Greenaere
>>#2) During Loiosh's recuperation with Hwdf'rjaanci in /Orca/
>>

>Are you sure about this one?  I seem to recall that Vlad stayed with
>Loiosh while Savn worked on him, and took Loiosh with him when he went
>into Northport to confront Timmer.  Indeed, a plot point hinges on
>Loiosh's presence.
>
>Rocza did the visual scouting for them, relayed to Vlad by Loiosh,
>since Loiosh was not up to actually flying at that point.

I thought I remembered that Vlad made at least one trip out of the house
on his own while Loiosh stayed home.

But reviewing it, it looks like he did go with him, just not in very
good shape.

Oh well, strike one more example off the list. (And we can see how rare
it really is for Vlad & Loiosh to be apart from each other...)

Majikjon