Dragaera

Dragaera, France, and Firefly

FRIEDA2133 at aol.com FRIEDA2133 at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 21:57:03 PST 2006

nstacy at cinci.rr.com wrote on 1/15/2006 8:30:19 PM

>Less on topic: Any word on Steve's Firefly/Serenity novel lately? I
>recently read a bit of an interview in which Whedon basically said that
>he was done with the franchise... but hey, novels could fly, maybe?
>Surely they don't take as much money to produce as a series or film

No word yet on the Firefly/Serenity novel that Steve has written.

Joss Whedon is not done with the franchise.  At the very least, he
is going to be writing more Firefly/Serenity comic books for Dark
Horse comics. Joss has said a sequel is all up to the Serenity DVD sales
now.

The franchise is growing.  Now there are Hot Topic store Serenity T-shirts,
Dark Horse Serenity Zippo lighters and Serenity "model" ornaments.