Dragaera

Klava with Honey: A Prologue by Steven Brust

Mon Jan 16 11:30:57 PST 2006

Klava with Honey: A Prologue by Steven Brust

Like the tiitle, this 6 page prologue to Dzur is a really sweet and
refreshing taste of what is to come in Dzur. It starts 10 seconds after the
end of Issola and almost immediately introduces the readers (and Vlad) to
the Lavode in training which Sethra mentioned in Issola.

The publisher, W. Paul Ganley, is selling copies of the signed and numbered
(limited to 150 signed and numbered copies) chapbook through his ebay store.
As of today, there are still 18 copies available for the standard edition at
$8.00 each plus shipping.