Dragaera

the honing of Vlad (was Re: How much does Vlad *really*knowabout Kragar?)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:47:22 PST 2006

[Forwarded to list]

On 1/19/06, Ken Koester <kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov> wrote:
> Martin Wohlert wrote:
> > Anyone read _Janissaries_ by Jerry Pournelle?
> >
> Yeah.  He never really finished it, did he?

http://www.jerrypournelle.com/progress.html

    MAMELUKES: Latest Janissaries Novel.  I have 65,000 words
    done of about 80,000. There are many new characters, as well
    as all -- ALL -- of the old ones. A lot happens.  A LOT.
    Some happens off stage in the High Commission: I have
    no viewpoint characters who can see that, but the effects
    will be felt both on Earth and Tran.

    I've been working pretty steadily on this. Watch out for Ghurkas...

    Alas, as of Fall 2004 I haven't finished this. It is about next on
    my schedule, after Burning Tower.

Max Wilson
--
Be pretty if you are,