Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:46:43 PST 2006

On 1/31/06, Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:

> Stephen Shafer wrote:
> >
> >Why would a witch want to create amorphia even if he or she could? (since
> >witchcraft does not use the stuff, nor, as far as we know, does it allow
> >for the control of amophia.)
>
> Maybe if that witch happened to also *be* an elder sorcerer?

Sudden pararectal notion:  Perhaps that is what Verra meant by her
response of "We shall see" when one of the other Gods (Kéurana, I see
from search-inside) points out that Morrolan does not have the
"bloodlines to use such powers fully".  That is, not that he somehow
is secretly an e'Kieron, but that witchcraft combined with Elder
Sorcery can do the tricks that ordinarily the "proper bloodlines"
would require.

Hm.