Dragaera

the honing of Vlad

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Fri Feb 3 12:01:20 PST 2006

Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
02/03/06 11:44 AM

cc
Dragaera List <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject
Re: the honing of Vlad

>Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
>
>>I seem to recall reading an interview where Steve said that he knows how

>>Vlad dies... This indicates to me that godhood is not so likely for him.

>>(Of course, Steve has been known to change his mind on things from time
>>time.)
>>

>I've read how Jesus died, so I don't know what you are basing your
>likelihood upon.

Yes, and it only took the Catholic Church 800 years or so after that to
decide whether Jesus had "become" god, or had just "gone to be with" god.
(A debate that still come up from time to time, actually.)

(This also resulted in the concept of the holy trinity, yada yada
yada,with the result being that Christianity is really Polytheism, rather
than Monotheism.)

Somehow I don't think that's quite was Steve is going for... But really,
who can say? ;-)

Majikjon