Dragaera

Dzur Cover

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 18:45:18 PST 2006

On 2/5/06, rone <rone at ennui.org> wrote:

> Anyway, the teaser blurb on the cover sounds REALLY frickin' cool.

I was wondering if the previous thread about Vlad being known to be
able to create amorphia might tie in somehow.  The ability is rare;
and according to Paarfi, actually getting the purple stones (without
the ability) requires travelling to the Great Sea of Chaos and
trusting to the luck of finding them.  Perhaps the stones are valued
by sorcerers?

Speculation: Head of the Left Hand of the Jhereg says to Vlad:

"You can create chaos stones.  That's worth a lot to us.  Make us a
bunch, and we'll help you get the Jhereg Council off your back."

Although with more stuff going on, of course.