Dragaera

Spoiler thread on Brokedown Palace, need to know.

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:23:27 PST 2006

On 2/2/06, Davdi Silverrock <davdisil at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/2/06, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:
> >

> > None of the above. All of the above. Ultimately, it's a struggle of Death
> > versus Birth and the dawning of a new age. The Palace isn't just a Palace.
> > It's a symbol of the kingdom and, in a larger sense, of Mankind.
>
> Actually, the Palace is a pun.   Capitol => Capital.  Tee hee.
>
> I need to read Anti-duhring so I can get that Brokedown_Palace:Meta
> article finished.

And, for the interested, while I have not yet read Anti-Duhring
(anyone getting through it, by the way?  It looks to be long), here's
the second draft of "/Brokedown Palace/ as a Marxist Allegory", from
about 3 years ago.  The great thing about Wikis is that one can go
back and edit them, and I shall indeed do so.

   http://dragaera.wikicities.com/wiki/Meta:Brokedown_Palace