Dragaera

Jhereg Graphic Novel

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Feb 8 12:49:01 PST 2006

"Martin Wohlert" <martin_wohlert at hotmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
02/08/06 12:35 PM

dragaera at dragaera.info
cc

Subject
Re: Jhereg Graphic Novel

>Burning comics is just like burning books in my opinion.

Well, this depends on what books you're talking about.

If I was freezing to death and needed a fire to stay alive, and had a big
pile of MS-DOS 2.1 user's guides available as fuel, I wouldn't have any
objections to burning them.

If I wanted to burn Shakespeare because I didn't agree with some of his
political views, that's something else again.

For me, the Jhereg "graphic novel" falls someplace in between these
extremes.

However, in my original suggestion, I was not, in fact, being entirely
serious. Just in case there was really any question about that.

Majikjon