Dragaera

Favorite Vlad Quip...

Wed Feb 8 20:43:52 PST 2006

Ok,

  So I must say that one of the best parts of reading the Taltos series is the dry humor and amazing wit.  With that said I was wondering if anyone had a favorite quip from any of the books.

I'm in the process of re-reading Issola and came across this one...

  "We stood now on a small rock ledge, overlooking the Lesser Sea of Amorphia, where the greatest city of the Empire used to be until Aliera's daddy had a hissy-cow at the Emperor.  I must make a point of telling Sethra not to underrate the power of a hissy-cow"

  For some unknown reason I read that and couldn't stop laughing.

  Katie