Dragaera

possible Tukko sighting (orca spoiler)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Feb 16 11:10:10 PST 2006

Kendra Vorenkamp <kdvorenkamp at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
02/16/06 11:03 AM
Please respond to
kdvorenkamp at gmail.com

Hans Schweitzer <hans117 at yahoo.com>
cc
dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject
Re: possible Tukko sighting (orca spoiler)

>I remember thinking the same thing. Tukko knows Sethra as Kiera as well
>and might have welcomed the chance to get away from Dzur Mt. and also to
>hassle some young dragon ;-)

Point for this theory: Tukko was likely readily at hand to deliver such a
message, and does match the very general description given to Vlad by
Temek.

Point against this theory: Likely hundreds of other Teckla match this
description and are readily at Sethra's (or rather, Kiera's) disposal.

Another point against: If Sethra is being so bloody careful to protect her
alter ego, why send someone closely associated with her personally to
deliver a message from her Alter Ego? Seems like a needless risk.

Majikjon