Dragaera

possible Tukko sighting (orca spoiler)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Feb 16 11:17:29 PST 2006

Jay Smith <goannaman at gmail.com>
02/16/06 11:15 AM

"Jon_Lincicum at stream.com" <Jon_Lincicum at stream.com>
cc
kdvorenkamp at gmail.com, dragaera at dragaera.info
Subject
Re: possible Tukko sighting (orca spoiler)

>>Another point against: If Sethra is being so bloody careful to protect
her
>>alter ego, why send someone closely associated with her personally to
>>deliver a message from her Alter Ego? Seems like a needless risk.
>
>On the other hand, how many people in the empire could identify Sethra
Lavode upon seeing her.  Of those people, how many could identify Tukko as
her "servant".

>While I agree that it may not have been Tukko, I don't think the fact
that Kiera was worried a button man for a low level Jhereg boss would
recognize Tukko, and consequently, >reveal her secret.
Well, certainly it's a small risk, but still seemingly a needless one.

Majikjon