Dragaera

Jenoine and Gods

Steve Simmons scs at di.org
Thu Feb 16 19:58:33 PST 2006

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 12:59:52PM -0800, Scott Schultz wrote:

> > And she can definately manifest in multiple locations simultanously,
> > which is the feature/talent/whatever under discussion.

> Are you referring to the Necromancer as "she"? If so, when have we ever seen
> her be in multiple locations simultaneously?

Yes, I am referring to the Necromancer.  We have not seen her be in
multiple locations at once, but Sethra has told us she can.  More
specificly, Sethra has said the the defining difference between a god
and a demon is that a demon can be compelled while a god cannot - and
by this definition, the Necromancer is a demon.  Hence the Necromancer
can do polylocation (my neologism of the day).
--
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
    -- Albert Einstein