Dragaera

Dragaerans and learning (was re: the honing of Vlad)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:02:03 PST 2006

On 2/20/06, K Kuhn <kknolte at ecity.net> wrote:
> that something's changed.  OTOH, you do have to wonder why it never
> occurred to them that the Lesser Sea of Chaos might be of interest to
> the Jenoine if the bigger one was protected. Although possibly that's
> because the gods follow your model and do need several hits of a
> clue-by-four).

Sethra: We are expecting an attack from the Jenoine.
Necromancer: Where?
S: The site of Adron's disaster.
N: [eyebrows raised] Is it unprotected?
S: Yes. The other has been protected all along, almost by accident, as
it were. And it never occurred to me to look for an attack that way.

It sounds to me like the Orb "protecting" the Greater Sea is almost a
side-effect of something else, so perhaps it's not so surprising that
they never thought to protect the Lesser Sea in the same way.

Max Wilson

--
Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,