Dragaera

Brust E-Books

Mon Feb 27 07:43:41 PST 2006

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 08:27:10AM -0700, Howard Brazee wrote:
> Scott Raun wrote:
>
> >For those who haven't heard, TOR is having a pilot project with Baen
> >to do Webscriptions.  At least some of Steve's books (including Dzur!)
> >are included!
>
> That would be tough.   While I can be an impatient man, am I impatient
> enough to read an e-book?    I suppose it depends on how much of a head
> start they give me.

Quoting myself where you didn't:
> August 2006 Tor Webscription titles
> (first half ships in May, third quarter in June, fourth quarter in July)
>
> =Dzur= by Steven Brust

Half the book 2.5 months before the dead tree edition hits the street,
three-quarters 1.5 months before, the whole book .5 month before.
That enough incentive?

Oh - you've got a choice of five different formats, all of them
unencrypted.  HTML, RTF, Mobipocket, Rocket, and MS Reader.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org