Dragaera

Question for Mr. Brust

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sun Mar 12 06:15:38 PST 2006

mtiller at ntlworld.com wrote:

>Not only production costs, but 100% of the sale price goes to the Publisher whereas with dead tree versions, the standard markup for the store selling the book is over 100%.

Right now I can go to a sheet music store and they will print up the
music I want, paying the royalty.   I predicted that we soon would be
able to order our CDs that way, although the Ipod model may change
this.   I'd love to someday go to a book store that has one copy of most
books - if I want to buy it, I wait 5 minutes for one to be printed and
bound for me.