Dragaera

Multiple emporers in a reign, revisited

Tue Mar 14 12:05:47 PST 2006

Trevor Fuhrman wrote On 03/14/06 12:01,:
> That doesn't seem consistent with Morrolan or Aliera. Think about how hard
> they tried to find a suitable Dragon heir replacement. Why go to all of that
> trouble if you could simply resign after taking office?

Honor.  A Dragon wouldn't resign, because it wouldn't be honorable.  But
finding someone to take the job, that's different.

Kinda like the difference between killing Officers on the field and
assassinating them.  Not much difference for Vlad, or me, but Dragons
are weird.  Vlad's said it before.

:)
Chris