Dragaera

Multiple emporers in a reign, revisited AND Adron's motives

Tue Mar 14 14:13:38 PST 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Scott Schultz wrote:

> > I think the real question is, Was Aliera yanking Vlad's chain, or was
> > Vlad yanking ours, or is the historical stuff in _J_ just uncanonical
> > at this point given its problems?
>
> What problems are you referring to, exactly?

I seem to recall Vlad being confused about beheading and revivification
for one.

Yep:
http://www.speakeasy.org/~mamandel/Cracks-and-Shards/deaths.html#Beheading

People on the list will remember other cracks if they recall them; it's my
sense that the story doesn't hang together well, but I could be biased.
Even by the Paarfi-as-Dumas view, _FHYA_ couldn't be as wrong as the
Aliera-related-to-Vlad version.