Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Sat Apr 8 12:21:45 PDT 2006

Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> On the other hand, since amorphia appears to convert other matter into
> amorphia, I've wondered why cutting the link to the LS is likely to
> inconvenience the Jenoine in any way except for undercutting their
> plans to take over the Orb.

I have no doubt that we have not seen the last of the Jenoine.

The bit of amorphia they have stolen will no doubt prove important later
on. (Or maybe it won't. All depends on if it makes for a good story, I
suppose.)

I would hazard a guess, however, that the Jenoine will have difficulty
using the amorphia they already have to make more, however. Else, why
would it have been so important to Sethra (et al) in /Issola/ that they
cut off the Jenoine's access to the LS as quickly as possible?

To me, this says that at least TPTB (which includes Sethra, the LoJ, and
the Necromancer) all think that cutting off their supply sooner will
result in their having a diminished supply of the stuff. Does amorphia
perhaps have a "critical mass" that is needed to reach a point where
more can be generated from an existing source? Is amorphia perhaps being
"enriched" by the Jenoine to make an "Amorphia Bomb"?

Who can say?

Majikjon