Dragaera

Speculative Planetary Statistics for Dragaera (Math help?)

Joy Nicholson jjnichol at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 11 11:55:02 PDT 2006

> Yes -the J have a river of amorphia and a hunk of trellanstone

This reminds me of an exchange in Issola that's been bugging me.  Our
Heroes find the trellanstone, and Vlad asks where it comes from.
Someone tells him that it's usually a gift from the gods.

I can't remember whether Verra was there at the time, but if she was,
she didn't add anything to that analysis.  If she wasn't around then,
when she showed up later, they didn't ask her anything about where the
trellanstone might have come from.

It seems like if you have something that's a "gift from the Gods" and
you have a convenient Goddess around to ask about it, you should do
so.  Like "hey, any breakins at the trellastone warehouse lately?" or
"how do you guys make this stuff anyway?"...