Dragaera

Giving the finger

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed Apr 12 12:13:04 PDT 2006

"Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
04/12/06 11:41 AM

Dragaera <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: Giving the finger

>On 4/12/06, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>> I wonder if for some Witchy reason he cut it off himself.   Or for some
>> loyality test.
>
>Like Morda's finger-bone (Lloyd Alexander)?

Hmm, If I recall correctly, Morda had wrapped up his soul in that
finger-bone, which made him think he was immortal. When Taran surprised
him by finding it and waving it in his face, he was seriously put out.

This sounds remarkably like "Putting his soul in a box", (Or a staff, or a
sword, etc) the way a Wizard does in Dragaera.

Has Vlad perhaps been studying to be a wizard? Is his finger holding his
soul and making him immortal?
Majikjon