Dragaera

Third Floor Relic vs the Special Tasks Group?

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Thu Apr 13 07:10:19 PDT 2006

Given that the Dragaeran Empire apparently has several different
intelligence services, I was curious if the several we know about have
real-world equivalents.

"Division Six" seems to be a direct reference to "MI-6" (British Secret
Service)
"Imperial Surveilence Corps" might be the FBI (Operates domestically,
substitute "Federal" for "Imperial")
"Third Floor Relic" didn't make any sense, until I noticed that the logo
for the Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) features two steps, on top of which
(on the "Third Floor") sits a menorah (a sort of Relic).

I was trying to find a direct reference for "Special Tasks Group", but
this is less clear, it seems more like the CIA, Or maybe "Special Forces"
or the Secret Service.

Can anyone think of any clues from /Orca/ that might nail this one down?

Majikjon