Dragaera

DragaeraCard, don't leave home without it

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed May 17 09:55:22 PDT 2006

Matthew Jennings <attjen at gwu.edu>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
05/17/06 09:41 AM

dragaera at dragaera.info
cc

Subject
DragaeraCard, don't leave home without it

>That's not bad. I think there are possibilities here:
>
>Arranging a meeting with Sethra Lavode: 100 Gold
>Sneaking into a wizard's keep in a barrel: 10 gold
>Acquiring part of a great weapon: priceless
>
>There are some things money can't buy.

New sword and gold cloak to join Phoenix Guard: 17 Imperials
Tuition for Discretion School: 2,000 Imperials
Paying a witch to plant ideas in a Pyrologist's head: 5 Imperials
Rising to the post of Prime Minister: Priceless

There are some things that money can buy. For everything else, there's
YendiCard.
Majikjon

-Wondering if this twist is subtle enough...