Dragaera

Tukko

Mon May 29 12:06:03 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have recently joined this list and am sure you all have already
probably discussed this but I was recently reading Issola again and
was again filled irritation that I don't know anything about Tukko. Do
we know how old is he, how did he come to Sethra Lavode's abode. What
exactly does he do for her etc?

I think in Paarfi's works,  he had talked about where Tukko actually
tells Sethra which book to read and has apparently wrote atleast one
book, but "my memory sometimes plays tricks on me"

Also, in Issola, Sethra says that there is one more lavode left but he
is not ready yet.... do we know, who she is talking about? or should
be make the obvious conclusion that it is Vlad?

--
Thanks,

Sonu Dosanjh