Dragaera

Tukko (Sethra Lavode Spoilers)

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Wed May 31 12:54:37 PDT 2006

"Mark Tiller" <mtiller at ntlworld.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
05/31/06 12:43 PM

<Jon_Lincicum at stream.com>, "'Maximilian Wilson'" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
cc
'Dragaera' <dragaera at dragaera.info>
Subject
RE: Tukko (Sethra Lavode Spoilers)

Subject: Re: Tukko (Sethra Lavode Spoilers)

> "Maximilian Wilson" <wilson.max at gmail.com>
> Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
> 05/30/06 04:01 PM
>
> > A: Logically, if it's connected to Iceflame, it must have been the
> Serioli.
>
> And if it weighs the same as a duck, it *must* be a witch.
>
> Majikjon
>

>But universal truths can only be partially converted!  A fact that seems
>lost on my wife, even the simplest cloth-eared syllogism causes her to
>flounder......

For example, given the proposition that all fish live underwater, and that
all mackrel are fish, my wife will conclude not that all mackrel live
underwater, but that if she buys kippers it will not rain, or that trout
live in trees, or even that I do not love her anymore...

<The rest edited for family consumption, as well as a sacrifice to the god
of brevity, about which we cannot say too little.>

Majikjon