Dragaera

Iceflame was Tukko (Massive wods of Issola Spoilers)

Fri Jun 2 17:30:18 PDT 2006

Martin Wohlert wrote:
> Jon_Lincicum at stream.com wrote:
>> Re: Iceflame was  Tukko (Issola Spoilers)
>>

> <Issola Spoiler Space>

>> >I missed the Issola reference. I must reread it more carfully, I
>> >misremembered that it was the
>> >Necromancer who was tasked with cutting the link.
>>
>> Synopsis of the end events of /Issola/, just to be clear:
>>
>> The Necromancer searches for (and finds) the link, Sethra arranges to
>> have
>> the Necromancer block the J from re-establishing said link once it is
>> cut,
>> Sethra cuts the link, the J show up to re-establish, violence ensues,
>> spoilers happen, the J re-establish their link, Godslayer starts kicking
>> butt, the J bug out--overcoming the Necromancer's block by brute force,
>> and Adron terminates the J's re-established link, presumably for good.
>>

>> Majikjon
>
> Adron?
I have, apparently, already said too much.

If you have a chance, read /The Phoenix Guards/ and /Five Hundred Years
After/. Many apologies that spoiler warnings for these did not appear on
the message; I figured, perhaps erroneously, that an /Issola/ warning
was enough.

Majikjon