Dragaera

Iceflame was Tukko (Massive wods of Issola Spoilers)

Fri Jun 2 18:00:47 PDT 2006

Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:
>To: Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
>CC: dragaera at dragaera.info
>Subject: Re: Iceflame was Tukko (Massive wods of Issola Spoilers)
>Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:56:00 -0700
>
>Philip Hart wrote:

>>>I have, apparently, already said too much.
>>>

>>I for one don't see spoiler warning _I_, out in ppb so long now,
>>esp. for a minor surprise, esp. after "Synopsis etc."
>>
>Well, the way he phrased his response had me worried there, for a sec.
>
>Go figure, if I'm a bit jumpy on the subject right now.

Well, if I'd had something spoiled for me I'd either don't say anything,
just cry myself to sleep, or, alternatively, I'd go ballistic. :)

However, even after a re-read (or is it two?) I still think that the the
ending of _Issola_ is quite woolly...