Dragaera

Yuck

Sat Jun 3 19:42:17 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Lincicum" <lincicum at comcast.net>
To: "Jeff" <log0n5150 at hotmail.com>
Cc: <Dragaera at dragaera.info>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: Yuck

>>> Tell that to Loraan.
>>>
>>> Majikjon
>>>

>> For some reason, I find it difficult to picture Loraan quacking like a
>> duck
>>
>> jeff -has been known to quack, but only under extreme pressure.
>
> Yes, but he did somehow survive being run-through by Blackwand. Perhaps
> this is because he was already dead at the time?
>

> Majikjon

Same reason Aliera survived a morganti weapon. As long as your soul is kept
elsewhere, you only have to deal with the actual physical wound. And Loraan
keeps his soul "in a box"  Considering that the rumor had made it out to the
local villages, and the relatively short amount of time between the
encounter with Blackwand and Vlad's encounter with him later, I would saw he
has been quasi dead for quite some time.

jeff