Dragaera

Yuck

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:22:26 PDT 2006

On 6/4/06, Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Majikjon
>
> -now stuck with the image of Sethra transforming into a duck

A duck hopped out of the water, and began waddling towards me in an
oddly purposeful manner.  Loiosh stared at it, saying /Boss, have we
met that duck before?/

Before I could respond to that bizarre comment, the duck stopped a
short distance away, waggled a little, then shimmered in a strange
way, and became Sethra Lavode.

I found that I had so much to say that nothing actually came out of my
mouth, which Sethra no doubt found immensely gratifying.  She smirked,
then said in amused tones, "Really, Vlad, why *not* a duck?"