Dragaera

Life-states

Jon_Lincicum at stream.com Jon_Lincicum at stream.com
Mon Jun 5 08:36:48 PDT 2006

"Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
Sent by: dragaera-bounces at dragaera.info
06/05/06 08:18 AM

"Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
cc

Subject
Re: Life-states

>"ghost" would be a better choice of term.  The obvious case here being
>Franz.
>
>Although I wonder if Franz could have been revivified?  Perhaps the
>very fact that he was a ghost in the building - rather than
>following/attached to his body - implies that he was in fact killed
>permanently (while the description says his throat was cut, there may
>have been a follow-up or incidental spinal severing).

The question is moot, since Kelly's group wouldn't have done so, even if
they could have afforded it, since they were more concerned about using
his martyrdom for their own purposes than in his own needs.

In fact, they probably would have done everything in their power to
*prevent* anyone from revivifying him.

Vlad says some rather unflattering things about them on this point, as I
recall.

Majikjon