Dragaera

Yuck

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:30:46 PDT 2006

On 6/5/06, Joy Nicholson <joyjnicholson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could someone please remind me what specific example is being refered
> to here?  I assume that it hasn't been explicitly described for
> spolier reasons, so please do use spoiler tags for those people who,
> unlike myself, don't want to know.

[Issola plot-detail, not really a spoiler...]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The dragon that shows up, makes eye contact with Vlad, rips a Jenoine to
shreds, and reminds Vlad of Aliera is actually Devera. Sethra comments on it
to Aliera when the dragon joins in the attack on the Jenoine, apparently in
contravention of Sethra's orders. Something like this:

S: "Don't you know who that is?"
A: "No, should I?"
S: "Yes. Very well, leave her alone, we'll adjust."

Note that the dragon is protective of Aliera, and when it gets knocked out
by an invisible wall, shakes its head in a strangely human fashion. When
Aliera gets knocked over by a Jenoine, she also shakes her head in a
"gesture terribly reminiscent of the Dragon."

~Max Wilson
Devera-fan

--
Be pretty if you are,