Dragaera

Prejudice against undead

Tue Jun 6 20:12:10 PDT 2006

"deal with her any more, so I cut the conversation short. She gave me a
warm-despite-the-cold kiss on the cheek; she either knew or suspected, but
wasn't talking. I exchanged pleasant smiles with …"

What I understood from the scene was that, despite Sethra's lips being cold,
her kiss was very friendly-thus, 'warm'. For some reason your reason seems
kind of alien and stretched...I suppose you could make the connection, but
the undead explanation seems to be more plausible.