Dragaera

Dragaera Digest, Vol 2, Issue 119 *_Orca_ spoiler, you are warned! *

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:42:27 PDT 2006

On 6/7/06, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:
> Spoiler space:

> I think we have to chalk that up to sorcery. Kiera isn't just Sethra in a
> disguise. She's a completely other person. Different facial features,
> different height (Kiera is short for a Dragaeran.)

Textev for this would be appreciated, if it exists.  The only comment
about a Dragaeran being "short" that I can recall is Aliera, with the
additional emphasis that she would levitate, perhaps to compensate
(and also perhaps because she was enjoying testing the new and
improved Orb).

ObKieraQuote:

   I said, "Tell him it's Kiera."
   Their eyes grew just a little bit wider.
   That always happens.
   It is very satisfying.