Dragaera

Multi-jointed fingers

Thu Jun 15 18:42:48 PDT 2006

>From: "Davdi Silverrock" <davdisil at gmail.com>
>To: "Dragaera List" <dragaera at dragaera.info>
>Subject: Re: Multi-jointed fingers
>Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:13:37 -0700
>
>Are you quite certain of this memory?  Because I am trying to recall
>this event, and failing.  But then, I have misremembered before.
>Perhaps you have textev, or at least some context  for where this is
>mentioned?

These results from issola14.html
Score 4 at 33.2% in chapter issola14.html
… Aliera took two steps forward, one step to the side, and vanished as if
she had stepped through an invisible doorway.

She then appears later with Verra. I remember Loiosh making a comment like
"There they are boss" and Vlad getting up and ready before he's told it's
Verra and Aliera. While this is all assumed, it's the closest to textev i
can manage. Im not exactly sure where else she would/could go and come back
with Verra...